• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Neighbor Dog Aggressive On My Property

So I haven't read this thread but a few years ago we had an aggressive dog next door that would come on my property,I bought a super soaker water gun. I blasted that mf dog 2x and he never came back.

Shot it in the face. Made me laugh.

Call Cobb County Animal Control.
We had a similar issue and even though the dog was not outside when
Animal Control arrived they were still issued a written warning and was told
what would happen the next time. Animal Control also said they would do
random drive bys.

I would start here, and of course a video is worth 1,000 words. If you can document the neighbor's disregard for an HOA ordinance, it will put her at odds with the HOA as well as the county.

One thing that would also help keep you from getting yourself into more legal trouble than necessary is to get a can or two of bear spray and ensure that they are easily accessible.

Personally i would get a video of the dog being aggressive and then go talk to the owner.

I would compliment her on her lovely pet and how much you enjoy owning a dog as well. Show her the video. Say ma'am i understand your dog probably meand the world to you and i can and do feel the same about my pets. It would be terrible if animal control would have to put your dog down because it made the mistake of nipping someone

I love dogs but you child is always first. DO NOT pursue the dog. Only shoot him if you have no other course of action. Call the LAW, Threaten HOA with Legal action.
Also have this entire thread DELETED! Then never mention it again.

Back
Top Bottom