• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Never, never, never, never, never, never, ever.........

That's sounds about like 50% I try to do for the first time. Count yourself lucky you didn't catch some on your naughty bits.

In what scenario are you using gorilla glue with your naughty bits out? Has to be some
type of TikTok challenge like eating tide pods

Put a bottle of Gorilla Glue in the microwave thinking it will behave like old honey and soften up.

It becomes a molten, sticky lava that spews everywhere when you try to squeeze the hot bottle. I swear to God it went everywhere. I was finding it in places I didn't touch (I swear I didn't touch!) 20 minutes later trying to clean it up.

Cost of lesson:

1.) My absolute favorite tee shirt in thirty years (from Arena Training Facility)
2.) My favorite pair of bedroom pants
3.) 1 Brand new pair of bedroom shoes
4.) Two catalogs (I was using as a work surface)
5.) Half can of Acetone
6.) 1 Entire roll of paper towels

Anyone else have a bright idea but later discovered it was about the stupidest, most costly thing you've done (in comparison to the cost of materials you used)?
The **** are "bedroom clothes"? And if your living a life where you have bedroom clothes, why the **** are you gluing ****?

Also, I'll remember to never microwave gorilla glue. I know damn good and well this sounds like some stupid **** I'd do, so thanks for the heads up.

Put a bottle of Gorilla Glue in the microwave thinking it will behave like old honey and soften up.

It becomes a molten, sticky lava that spews everywhere when you try to squeeze the hot bottle. I swear to God it went everywhere. I was finding it in places I didn't touch (I swear I didn't touch!) 20 minutes later trying to clean it up.

Cost of lesson:

1.) My absolute favorite tee shirt in thirty years (from Arena Training Facility)
2.) My favorite pair of bedroom pants
3.) 1 Brand new pair of bedroom shoes
4.) Two catalogs (I was using as a work surface)
5.) Half can of Acetone
6.) 1 Entire roll of paper towels

Anyone else have a bright idea but later discovered it was about the stupidest, most costly thing you've done (in comparison to the cost of materials you used)?
Your work area and microwave are in your bedroom? I just got a microwave in the kitchen, might need to upgrade. I assume this because you’re wearing bedroom pants and shoes. Although that must be a pain putting on your hallway pants then kitchen pants……

Your work area and microwave are in your bedroom? I just got a microwave in the kitchen, might need to upgrade. I assume this because you’re wearing bedroom pants and shoes. Although that must be a pain putting on your hallway pants then kitchen pants……
The daily wardrobe changes around here are so tiresome.

Back
Top Bottom