• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New ad for banning "Assualt Clips"

Why cant the anti gun crowd just do the same with their views if you dont want a gun fine if you dont think people should be allowed to have them then move to France or something.

It just don't work that way man. If a conservative dislikes something, he just says oh well, i just wont get one. If a lib. doesn't like something, he will never get one, doesn't want you to get one, and wants it banned b/c he doesn't like it.

-Carlo

I think the government should ban anything thing that can or has the potential to be used to "assault" somone.... Assault sticks, Assault frying pans, Assault Baseball bats, and Assault cars ECT..

I believe this is an assault clip:

attachment.php

I'm all for banning them. When you reach into the desk drawer and accidentally run one up under your fingernail.... It's about time the government did something to stop all that needless pain and suffering.

I believe this is an assault clip:

attachment.php

I'm all for banning them. When you reach into the desk drawer and accidentally run one up under your fingernail.... It's about time the government did something to stop all that needless pain and suffering.

Ahh I forgot about those Assault paper clips those things are dangerous for sure

True... but why just let them chop you with it just so that they and a SMALL group of people can have a false sense of security?

This isn't about security. Its about control. The liberal politicians want as much control over our lives as they can steal from us. This is the door to further regulation, which would eventually include the banning of all semi-automatic weapons and would even control things as finite as projectile characteristics (like mass, velocity, and what impact the projectile has on its target).

They call it "gun control" for a reason. Its never about making people feel safe, its about giving the government more control over a piece of our lives that they should have ZERO control over.

First, the SMALL group of people is actually not so small, otherwise, we wouldn't be worried. Second, we've been chopped and screwed many times before. If majority rules in this country, then the country will reflect that majority. Better said, it will reflect the ACTIVE majority that is out there fighting for what they believe. People are looking for a voice of reason, not more of the same. You can yell, "NO COMPROMISE and YEEHAW" all you want but many people are put off by that attitude that gets us nowhere. If you don't argue your position strategically, your voice will keep dwindling and charged off to the "nut job gun fanatic" camp. I AM 100% IN SUPPORT OF US CITIZENS OWNING FIREARMS. I also believe we all share a responsibility to respect ALL CITIZENS in this country. Bring on the liberal flaming. Peace, man. :hippie:

This country is not ruled by the majority. It is ruled by the fanatical ideals of the people elected by the majority. Poll after poll after poll showed that 70%+ of Americans of ALL political affiliations were AGAINST Obamacare before it was shoved down our throats. The constitution allows states to deem federal legislation "unconstitutional" and prevent that legislation from taking effect in their state. 30+ states have now said that Obamacare is unconstitutional, but the Liberal government is taking active steps to crush the states' rights to refuse to implement Obamacare. Liberals are all about TAKING AWAY OUR LIBERTIES "for the greater good". Conservatives are all about PRESERVING OUR LIBERTIES.

Compromising on basic liberties is a slippery slope. Once you allow liberal hacks to take away our liberties, then the ones affected by such a decision become slaves to government.

Cling to your beliefs not your guns.

- baa-aa-aa

I believe I have a right to keep and bear arms...I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution. So I'll cling to both, thanks. How would you react if someone told you that you're not allowed to speak negatively about the government?

We know there's that whole "freedom of speech" thing, but you're no longer allowed to talk bad about any president (present or past) or speak out against legislation you disagree with. This legislation is to keep harmony and peace in America. We have decided that, if you're not allowed to speak negatively about the government, then our country will be more peaceful and fewer people will be motivated to rally against the government.

This is why I hate liberal hacks who support the idea of stripping away my rights.

Back
Top Bottom