• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New build begins!

This is coming together nicely. Midway, PK Firearms, BCM and SLR Rifleworks have all shipped and everything will be here by Friday. I've got plans for the weekend, so this will get done on Sunday night or Monday. I've got Monday off, so the goal will be assembly on Sunday night and test fire on Monday.

Yeah, given more time, we could have gone crazy with A5 RE, BAD levers, Colt LPK, a different lower, other little doo dads, etc. But the primary concerns were accuracy: quality barrel, upper receiver, good trigger, good rail, good BCG. So far, the barrel and matched bolt were the bulk of the cost at 30% of total.
tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_10_a535d7a76e88694b6197283635f06fb9.jpg
I've been looking at the same thing but just can't justify that cost in my head....

Same here. Quick shipping and great service.

They do tend to be high sometimes. I just put stuff on my wish list. When it goes on sale, I get an email. The birthday discount comes in handy too. In this case, they were the only vendor that had the Noveske barrel with fitted bolt and they had a stupid good deal on the Vltor MUR upper and Gunfighter charging handle.

Thanks man. Just ordered anothe MUR upper that i really do t need!! Lol

Back
Top Bottom