• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

For anyone looking... saw a black P-10c on the shelf at Martin's in Alpharetta.

$499
Yup, that's the basic cost, but seems a few places have them for $50 less. Got mine from Cebelas, same price as you've stated. Need to get it to the range, been to busy lately, ughh

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Yup, that's the basic cost, but seems a few places have them for $50 less. Got mine from Cebelas, same price as you've stated. Need to get it to the range, been to busy lately, ughh

Yeah. $450 is about the right price for them i think.

Martins is more of an MSRP shop... but they always have the cool stuff!

Well out of 50+ rounds thus far I haven't had any malfunctions to speak of. Firing a mix of jhps and fmjs (mostly jhps). Controls seem to work better after firing and had no issues with the them especially with me being a southpaw. And I most say the trigger is so much better than a glock.

I decided to pass the P-10c right over. :bounce:

View attachment 1243371

I picked one of those up a few months back, cept mine has the Urban Grey frame.
nice shooter, it was sprung bit heavy for a target type pistol but that's not uncommon for CZ.
A few springs and extended firing pin from Cajun fixed it up nicely, the new thinner frame and more undercut is really nice in the hand and reduces muzzle flip even more than the regular Sp-01.

Shadow 2 -01.JPG

nice shooter, it was sprung bit heavy for a target type pistol but that's not uncommon for CZ.
A few springs and extended firing pin from Cajun fixed it up nicely, the new thinner frame and more undercut is really nice in the hand and reduces muzzle flip even more than the regular Sp-01.

View attachment 1246365
Is my understanding its sprung this way for IPSC requirements. It's the best DA/SA gun I've tried directly from CZ.... not one of the CZC guns.

My Cajun parts are on the way ;)

Please tell me what Cajun parts to order and change out. Be specific, if you don't mind, I am still new to the internals, and modifications. I sent my sp01 to cajun, and it is incredible now. I shoot better with that gun than anything I have. Love to make the p10c as awesome. Thanks in advance for your help.

View attachment 1246365
That's very sharp!!

Please tell me what Cajun parts to order and change out. Be specific, if you don't mind, I am still new to the internals, and modifications. I sent my sp01 to cajun, and it is incredible now. I shoot better with that gun than anything I have. Love to make the p10c as awesome. Thanks in advance for your help.

Pm'd. don't want to clog up this thread.

Back
Top Bottom