• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New CZ striker fired P10C

Please tell me what Cajun parts to order and change out. Be specific, if you don't mind, I am still new to the internals, and modifications. I sent my sp01 to cajun, and it is incredible now. I shoot better with that gun than anything I have. Love to make the p10c as awesome. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

All I changed was the main spring (13 pounds) the firing pin spring and the extended firing pin.
really that's all I normally ever do to the CZ pistols as that gets me where they need to be.
the added weight at the under muzzle makes the Shadow II much better as to muzzle rise for me as well.
contact david at Cajun (super nice guy) and he can tell ya what to get depending on how far you want to go with it.
I would need to look through my receipts, but I think a lot of the components are actually CZ 85 parts?
the Shadow II is non firing pin blocked gun, even the removal of the firing pin is exactly like a 70 series 1911, no cross pin lock on the firing pin.
David can fix you up on info!

Is my understanding its sprung this way for IPSC requirements. It's the best DA/SA gun I've tried directly from CZ.... not one of the CZC guns.

My Cajun parts are on the way ;)

Could very well be?
I didn't see a lot of difference in the spring rates/ trigger from the standard SP-01 tactical that I have?
the short trigger reset is super nice however, very Sphinx like.
MY 97 BD was a very, very nice weapon right out of the box, its still a great shooter.

Heres a picture of my range trip with the CZ Shadow 2.
combination of 115 grain Round Nose and 115 grain hollow point ( target) not self defense rounds.
all shots standing, unsupported.
this Is about like my EAA Tanfoglio Elite Match, although the Elite Match was about 400 bucks cheaper.
Sgadow 2 7-25 Yds..JPG

E="iceberg, post: 7326153, member: 6910"]I don't feel that it's necessary. To me the p10c is a flat shooter and gets back on target quicker then my glocks imo[/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking too.

Back
Top Bottom