• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

New order firearms

Being a lefty I have had to shoot with controls set up for right handed shooters, not sure how much of a learning curve it would be even with something as simple as a mag release set for a lefty much less slide lock/release:suspicious:
They eject from the opposite side...not just controls that are set up backwards....the grip is also configured for left.

(I.e, it keeps hot brass from hitting you. )

Looks pretty slick. I still cannot get used to the look of those picatinny type rails they are sticking on the bottoms of so many guns these days. It is just plain ugly to me.

The next 9mm I buy, and probably the last, will be the new Kalashnikov once it is finally released. I'm pretty sure it will be used by the Russian military. Ironically, it also has that rail I despise, but the gun gives me a warm and fuzzy when I look at it. :orange: Some may love it, some may not, but guns are as subjective to opinions as anything I have ever come across, so that's life.

I want.

ak2016-concern-pl14-682x383.1454018727.png

Looks pretty slick. I still cannot get used to the look of those picatinny type rails they are sticking on the bottoms of so many guns these days. It is just plain ugly to me.

The next 9mm I buy, and probably the last, will be the new Kalashnikov once it is finally released. I'm pretty sure it will be used by the Russian military. Ironically, it also has that rail I despise, but the gun gives me a warm and fuzzy when I look at it. :orange: Some may love it, some may not, but guns are as subjective to opinions as anything I have ever come across, so that's life.

I want.

View attachment 1017505
I like that. It looks mean

Back
Top Bottom