• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

NFL games rigged?

Are NFL games rigged (points or outcome)

• Never, every game is 100% on the up and up

Votes: 37 29.6%
  • Sometimes, there is big, BIG money at play

Votes: 43 34.4%
  • Most always... it's just entertainment.

Votes: 14 11.2%
  • No clue, I hate the NFL and don't care either way.

Votes: 31 24.8%

• Total voters
One person?

So did you happen to see the circus catch that got Seattle into the scoring opportunity? If the game was truly fixed, Seattle could have had a busted drive, and game over. Instead, they script a miracle catch, great break on the ball by the defender on an admittedly awful play call, and then an offsides to effectively do the same thing? Really? All for dramatic effect?

So did you happen to see the circus catch that got Seattle into the scoring opportunity? If the game was truly fixed, Seattle could have had a busted drive, and game over. Instead, they script a miracle catch, great break on the ball by the defender on an admittedly awful play call, and then an offsides to effectively do the same thing? Really? All for dramatic effect?
Yep, we are all just dumb according to that dude.

You don't mean the circus catch that resulted in NOTHING (no points) but a spectacular finish? THAT catch?

Ok, so I don't get your point?
You attempted to make a point about the catch, I didn't. Well except for my point that it was meaningless to how the game ended (wich was miraculous).
If you've read this thread (and I don't blame you if you haven't), I've never contended every play is scripted or even that very many would need to be involved in rigging a game. I simply made the point that there are far, far too many 'unbelievable' endings to games that simply defy logic or probability. But I get some 'fans' are really vested in the 'game' and can't consider the possibility much less recognize the reality. The poll results however thankfully suggest that is a minority. There's hope yet.

Back
Top Bottom