• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No response/back out

Three times over the last 4 days I have had an agreement on price and meet up time, only to never hear from them again. This becomes an issue when I tell someone else which could have been a deal that someone else got to my item first and I hold it for someone else.

I would understand that from new members, but all three of these people have had 50+ positive reviews. Anyone else been seeing this trend?

I would be understanding if you just message me and tell me you’ve got other priorities, don’t ghost me and keep me wondering if a deal is going to happen.
If you have all that in a pm neg his arse. I always tell the next in line that "You are next, if something happens I will pm you." If you used text for meet details that's on you, live and learn move on.

Three times over the last 4 days I have had an agreement on price and meet up time, only to never hear from them again. This becomes an issue when I tell someone else which could have been a deal that someone else got to my item first and I hold it for someone else.

I would understand that from new members, but all three of these people have had 50+ positive reviews. Anyone else been seeing this trend?

I would be understanding if you just message me and tell me you’ve got other priorities, don’t ghost me and keep me wondering if a deal is going to happen.
Just happened to me yesterday

Especially when you agree to the asking price. :doh:
69yzp2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom