• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

No response/back out

I can see that crap happening…more lately as you and others have said. I just dont take anything serious or sold until they agree to terms in PM…. I know you know how that works, but it is enough to piss you off when folks do like you describe. It happens, unfortunately.
If i am giving a deal on something, which i normally always do, i state straight up that the sale is contingent upon them coming to me and this price is stone written :rolleyes:
What’s alarming to me it more established members more than newbies…..

If the deal is agreed in per the rules. Date, time and place. Then you need to give a negative. That way the behavior can be logged for other members.

It really seems some people are trying to flip things more like a business and hobby.
Thats been the thing….i have always lost on most all deals because with me it is a hobby and has been for 40+yrs.
If i am selling something it is because i usually want something else or i HAVE to have the bux for some reason.

I joined last September have bought sold and traded with several members all of which are great guys I understand I a new here but I have made offers on other listings and never heard back most of them are still listed please just tell me if you don’t want to deal with me That way I can look for something else to spend my money on

I joined last September have bought sold and traded with several members all of which are great guys I understand I a new here but I have made offers on other listings and never heard back most of them are still listed please just tell me if you don’t want to deal with me That way I can look for something else to spend my money on
Time is money and your bid wasn't high enough for the sailor's time.

Ghosts absolutely SUCK! They get right to the point of agreeing to a time & place but vanish before that’s set. Can’t even neg the SOB’s. Been happening a lot here lately.

Back
Top Bottom