• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Not sure how to start reloading.

What edition of ABC's you have? Edition 8 covered a lot of relevant stuff and it has since been revised to edition 9.
I'll have to look. Bought it off Amazon about two years ago, based on recommendations here. Waste of money, I thought. I ought to give it to a newbie.

I have 20 different manuals on My Google Drive in PDF format. "ABC's of Reloading" is a good one, and others. Anyway if you'd like I'll email you the Link and you can view/download what you like. Read, ask questions, and If Possible find someone in your area to Mentor or just show you some basics, it's so much easier with hands on rather than just Read. But You need the reading also. As mentioned a few Post's Back Read the Sticky's or Notes Post here at the Top of the Reloading Forum, a lot of thought and experience are in those Articles.

Go to you tube and look for San Francisco Liberal with a gun. He has several very detailed and easy to understand videos for new reloaders using the Lee Pro 1000 3 stage progressive press, which in my opinion is the best press out there for the money Watch his videos

Back
Top Bottom