Not trying to get personal but...

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
where does everyone keep their safe? My wife is frowning upon me putting upstairs in the office, my bedroom, or the guest room. I've be relegated to putting it in the garage or the basement. I figure the garage would be easy to just get off the truck and leave there but I worry a little about moisture and of course it being easier access to thieves. Basement just seems so far away but I do have a closet under the stairs I could get it in I guess but I also want to leave it out like a piece of furniture. What should I do? I could try putting my foot down and just saying that its going in the office.

where does everyone keep their safe? My wife is frowning upon me putting upstairs in the office, my bedroom, or the guest room. I've be relegated to putting it in the garage or the basement. I figure the garage would be easy to just get off the truck and leave there but I worry a little about moisture and of course it being easier access to thieves. Basement just seems so far away but I do have a closet under the stairs I could get it in I guess but I also want to leave it out like a piece of furniture. What should I do? I could try putting my foot down and just saying that its going in the office.

What are doing listening to your wife? The only time mine can talk is when i take the ball gag out of her mouth.

Frowning means no? Lol jk.
Maybe you can find a way to disguise or make it blend in. Not even the office?? Could keep important docs or jewelry or heirlooms in it.

Yea I think once she sees it shes either gonna think that its beautiful and will agree or that its too big and/or ugly is it gonna want it out of sight.

Move the refrigerator and put the safe in its place. Paint it the same color as the fridge. She will never notice.

Depending on the size of the safe you could put it in a closet. I have one that is in my room and just bought another one to put in the closet in the spare bedroom.

I have a room off the living room that's kind of like an office. I call my it "junk" room, it is where I have my desk and computer. That is where I have my safe. It is the only room in the house that I call MINE.

Back
Top Bottom