• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Now Wally World raises minimum age to buy firearms and ammo to 21

What private businesses do is of little concern to me. I can choose not to shop at Dicks and Wall-Mart no big deal. I'm way more concerned with the laws being proposed on Capitol Hill, those we are forced to live by, and that's where we need to focus 100% of our energy.

Who are you to bring Logic to this conversation ? LOL
But seriously, Good point.

What private businesses do is of little concern to me. I can choose not to shop at Dicks and Wall-Mart no big deal. I'm way more concerned with the laws being proposed on Capitol Hill, those we are forced to live by, and that's where we need to focus 100% of our energy.
My issue with Dicks is that they are now lobbying for the ban of "assault weapons" and "high cap" mags, not just removing them from the shelves.

I'm wondering how many people will actually take up arms to defend the 2A if there is a gun ban and confiscation like the Dems want.

My issue with Dicks is that they are now lobbying for the ban of "assault weapons" and "high cap" mags, not just removing them from the shelves.
A little extra incentive to stay out their stores. I went in one once to buy Reefs but now I buy them direct from the manufacturer.

Ain't nobody doing nothing. A very few will refuse to hand them over or comply, the State will make examples of them and the remainder of the Fudds will line up and hand them in for their Nike certificates or whatever nonsensical thing they offer as compensation.

What bothers me is the Senator (D) from MN on TV saying we need to have background checks for gun shows and online sales.

It would be nice if they could get the ****ing facts straight.

And whats all this talk about background checks for domestic abuse, doesnt a domestic abuse charge preclude you from buying a gun now?

How do you get to be a ****ing senator and be so stupid?

Back
Top Bottom