ODT Medics Needed

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
203   0
Reaction score
Some of yall may know we just moved. And we had this damj stove that was rocking from corner to corner. No problem right? Just tip over and adjust the rusty dog hair covered feet. Well when I did that I dropped it about 6" onto my left big toe. So then I had a sock full of blood and my wife and daughter were freaking out. Hurts less now than it did an hour ago. But I know tomorrow will be a different story.
So my question here is am I gonna be one of those guys like my stepfather with a really gross looking big toe for the rest of my life That would suck. Well that's what I get for not having steel toe sneakers on.
Oh...let this be a lesson to you flip flop and Croc wearing guys.
20190502_194013.jpg

If it builds up pressure under the nail you can use a hot pin nail etc to burn a hole in the toenail and relieve the pressure. BE CAREFUL or you will go to deep.

Good answer! But if the pain becomes unbearable, take a hammer and hit your other big toe!

In my professional opinion, you should amputate now, from the neck up.

You might just lose your toenail, depends on how bad it is under it. It'll grow back just make sure it doesn't grow in.

I busted a thumb last week and used a dremel with the small engraver bit to let up the pressure. Worked like a charm.

But this looks to be a tad bit worse than my thumb and BIKER13 BIKER13 may have a point.

Prays for your toe bro.

Back
Top Bottom