• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

ODT Meet-Up June 9th! -Please VOTE!

ARe you coming to the meet-up and are you bringing folks with you?

• I'll be there by myself!

Votes: 41 22.9%
  • I'll be there and bring 1 person with me.

Votes: 29 16.2%
  • I'll be there and bring 2+ people with me.

Votes: 18 10.1%
  • Sorry, can't make it!

Votes: 91 50.8%

• Total voters
With valid weapon-carry license only!!! This from http://www.gastateparks.org/rules :
Weapons: Bows and arrows, explosives, fireworks, slingshots, fishing spears or any device that discharges projectiles by any means is prohibited. Firearms must be unloaded, cased and stored, unless a person possesses a valid weapons-carry license for a firearm that is valid in Georgia. A person possessing a valid weapon-carry license to carry a firearm valid in this state may carry such firearm on Georgia State Parks and Historic Sites, except on sites where carrying such firearm is prohibited by federal law. Firearms except those that are unloaded, cased and stored are not permitted on sites that are leased, federal Army Corps of Engineers property, including:
Red Top Mountain
Seminole
George T. Bagby
Florence Marina
Tugaloo
Hart
Bobby Brown
Richard B. Russell
Elijah Clark
Mistletoe

Reciprocal Firearms Agreements
Some states have reciprocal firearms agreements with Georgia, and their citizens may possess a firearm as long as they possess a valid weapons carry permit from their respective state. These include:
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, New Hampshire, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Wisconsin and Wyoming.

iirc, the last meet there a ranger came through and checked permits so make sure you are legal before bringing any guns, or handling others while on the property.
no one wants to be the guy who has pics of him being hauled off from 150 diff angles posted on the interwebz

iirc, the last meet there a ranger came through and checked permits so make sure you are legal before bringing any guns, or handling others while on the property.
no one wants to be the guy who has pics of him being hauled off from 150 diff angles posted on the interwebz

No permits were checked at our meet, a ranger just came back to check parking passes.

Back
Top Bottom