• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ODT Prices

And You won't find mine foe sho. If you haven't learned what trolling is just read the last 5 or 6 posts= heart squeezing trollin (if i had 1)
Haha is that the reason we end up here. Behind liberal tears pictures not able to recall the reason for the forum to begin with??

Haha is that the reason we end up here. Behind liberal tears pictures not able to recall the reason for the forum to begin with??
It's all fun though, you'll find the sensitive bunch soon, i try to steer clear but it's fun ever once in a while. I'm still learning who's who. The Meet&Greets are Cool. I carried my youngest girl to my first one (been to 2) we won a 410 shotgun and a bunch of other stuff but enjoyed meetin those guys better than all that.

It's all fun though, you'll find the sensitive bunch soon, i try to steer clear but it's fun ever once in a while. I'm still learning who's who. The Meet&Greets are Cool. I carried my youngest girl to my first one (been to 2) we won a 410 shotgun and a bunch of other stuff but enjoyed meetin those guys better than all that.
I'm definitely gonna go to the NRA convention M&G would love to go to some more up around us. I used to live in adairsville so I've stomped around Rome a bit and try not to go more south than Woodstock if it ain't for work. How do gifts work for them things just bring something worth a damn?

I'm definitely gonna go to the NRA convention M&G would love to go to some more up around us. I used to live in adairsville so I've stomped around Rome a bit and try not to go more south than Woodstock if it ain't for work. How to gifts work for them things just bring something worth a damn?
ammo,knives,what ever you're not using. There has been 5ft Tony the Tiger stuffed animals?

Ya there's some cool guys on here. I get to pick their brains bout milsurp and such at the meets. I'm just startin to crave the Old Stuff , gotta get rid of some xtra vehicles before i can do much though.

I get it You hate me. Think i like being called sob better, we're going the wrong direction first i'm a cop now a libtard........Dang. Love You Man

I never called you a cop, LOL

IMG_0870.GIF

Back
Top Bottom