• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

**Thread high jack alert***
UGA did not play with heart Saturday. That was a terrible game. Playing like that, they will not beat Florida. (And I hate both, so either one losing is fine by me)

As far as our UT vs Ala matchup this Saturday, it's gonna be extra tough to put up number against Ala defense.

The East has a way to go but the reestablishment of UF as a contender, a resurgent Tennessee, and new blood at Carolina will go a long way toward balancing the SEC. It has been too long since the Atlanta game was a knockout drag-out fight for a ticket to the big stage.
The problem now is there are some not so unbelievable scenarios that have the winner of that game NOT getting a ticket to the playoffs....:mad:

The problem now is there are some not so unbelievable scenarios that have the winner of that game NOT getting a ticket to the playoffs....:mad:
That's why there needs to be an 8 team playoff so these teams that play cream puff scheduels {Cough) Ohio State! {Cough} Notre Dame {Cough} Boise State {Cough, Cough} can stop acting like they are contenders.

That's why there needs to be an 8 team playoff so these teams that play cream puff scheduels {Cough) Ohio State! {Cough} Notre Dame {Cough} Boise State {Cough, Cough} can stop acting like they are contenders.
And they really REALLY need to stop with the rankings until at least week 6. But then they couldn't hype games between 'top ranked' teams .....

As long as we win this weekend I could really care less bout rest of season. Thats how much I HATE the Bulldogs.
Hate is such a strong word, but I like strong!

HMMM....which one to pull for? Can't they both just lose?....LOL
Hey I was pulling for TN when they played GA, and was jumping up and down when they beat them! Show some love!

Talking about the SEC is like talking politics. There are no soft opinions. You must be pretty far on one pole or the other. You can't be a "little bit" disappointing. Either you are BY FAR the best or you a COMPLETELY OVERRATED, a CRUSHING DISAPPOINTMENT that is ALL HYPE and NO SUBSTANCE.

Back
Top Bottom