• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

That's the best game (LSU's) Harris has played and that's the most human any team has made Fournette look (despite the yardage and couple of TD's). LSU has looked pretty weak every game they've played but that performance was pretty solid. Sorry Gator fans, that they had to show up when y'all came to visit.

It was an early preview for the SEC Championship where both teams will meet again. As a Gator it's better to lose early and drop now, than later in the season. I believe there is going to be some shakeups in the top 4. Ohio state is not going to go through Michigan and Michigan State unscathed, and both of those games are at the end of the season, boosting up All the remaining teams. Baylor and TCU both have some tough games coming up and play each other at the end of the season. The loser will open another slot. Utah has it the easiest, but does have some trap games. Clemson could clean the slate, FSU will be their toughest challenge (FSU plays Florida and will not win that game). The SEC winner will be the top 4 probably with a second(pending their not a 2 loss team{s}).

That's the best game (LSU's) Harris has played and that's the most human any team has made Fournette look (despite the yardage and couple of TD's). LSU has looked pretty weak every game they've played but that performance was pretty solid. Sorry Gator fans, that they had to show up when y'all came to visit.
And great job to the tigers. Hard fought game.

I hope LSU plays the JawGa BullFrogs. That will be an easy win! :D

But in all seriousness, LSU still has a way to go to get to the big game, Alabama, Texas A&M, Arkansas and Ole Miss. Hopefully they can pull it off!!
Yep, the guantlet begins Nov. 7th. If they can win that one (which right now I doubt) I'd 'hope' they could win out. Or they could go 0-4 to end the season. Les Miles... :doh:

The East has a way to go but the reestablishment of UF as a contender, a resurgent Tennessee, and new blood at Carolina will go a long way toward balancing the SEC. It has been too long since the Atlanta game was a knockout drag-out fight for a ticket to the big stage.

Back
Top Bottom