• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official Florida Gators Thread

So if the Gators run the table which would mean three more wins; plus beating FSU; and winning the SEC Championship possibly by beating the very same higher ranked LSU team they lost to on the road; there is only a "probability" the one loss SEC champs will make a four team playoff?

But I'm no expert...lol, im ranked 11-12ish in my picks

HAHA! Great win! If Florida wins out (including the SEC Championship), they will at least be 5th. 1. Ohio State plays 6. Michigan state and if the winner of that game remains unbeaten the winner will play 10. Iowa in the Big 10 Championship. 2. Baylor plays 5. TCU. 8. Stanford plays 9. Notredame. Finally 4. LSU plays 7. Alabama and if Florida beats the winner in the SEC Championship they will setting good in the play off picture. Minimum of 5th place. I don't see TCU and Baylor winning out, both play Oklahoma and Oklahoma State who are both hot. So that would put Florida at 4. GO GATORS!

I dont think our offense with Harris as QB is a threat for a National Championship quite yet. That being said I am so very proud of my Gators and Coach Mac right now. What he has done with this program in such a short amount of time is really unbelievable.

If you would have told me that we would be 7-1 right now before the season I would have laughed. But here we are and to have flat out WHIPPED UGA's Ass makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!!

Hopefully Coach Mac can work with Harris over the next few weeks on his performance in the pocket and THEN we will be a force to be reckoned with!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

I dont think our offense with Harris as QB is a threat for a National Championship quite yet. That being said I am so very proud of my Gators and Coach Mac right now. What he has done with this program in such a short amount of time is really unbelievable.

If you would have told me that we would be 7-1 right now before the season I would have laughed. But here we are and to have flat out WHIPPED UGA's Ass makes me all warm and fuzzy inside!!

Hopefully Coach Mac can work with Harris over the next few weeks on his performance in the pocket and THEN we will be a force to be reckoned with!!

GO GATORS!!!!!!!

I love hearing the national pundits talk about the program's path to the playoff but it would be really bad for UF and the SEC for The Gators to get knocked off in the first round.

I didn't watch the game but holy crap! 4 turnovers and a squeaker past Vandy? I know they have a solid defense but come on! Either way Congrats to the Gators on Clinching the East.

I didn't watch the game but holy crap! 4 turnovers and a squeaker past Vandy? I know they have a solid defense but come on! Either way Congrats to the Gators on Clinching the East.

I was there and Treon Harris was just bad. His passes had zero touch and he could not find the open receivers.

We have a bad backup QB and no kicking game. Bama is going to thump us in Atlanta. It has been season better than anyone expected and maybe there would have been a chance with Grier but even then Bama's defense is for real. They just held Fournette to thirty something yards.

Back
Top Bottom