*Official Georgia Bulldawg Thread*

I just can't understand 2 things that happened. First we take the lead and kick it short with 18 seconds left. They didn't have a good kickoff return all day yet we give them a short field. Just another example of Mark Richts ****ty decision making process. I've been saying for 5 years now that he will never get us to a championship. He just doesn't have it in him. Then you have Mason forcing that pass. At no point was Mitchell ever even partially open. He's been horrible all year. He's been more lucky than good and it finally bit him in the ass. Not sure why you would ever make that throw. Rant over

I just can't understand 2 things that happened. First we take the lead and kick it short with 18 seconds left. They didn't have a good kickoff return all day yet we give them a short field. Just another example of Mark Richts ****ty decision making process. I've been saying for 5 years now that he will never get us to a championship. He just doesn't have it in him. Then you have Mason forcing that pass. At no point was Mitchell ever even partially open. He's been horrible all year. He's been more lucky than good and it finally bit him in the ass. Not sure why you would ever make that throw. Rant over

Like we say - every year it seems - There is always next year.....

Back
Top Bottom