• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official ODT Silver Thread

So I've been thinking about getting into the silver collection, but don't really know what would be the best to invest in. Should I start with coins or bars? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

So I've been thinking about getting into the silver collection, but don't really know what would be the best to invest in. Should I start with coins or bars? Any advice is greatly appreciated.
Start with coins/rounds, can get free shipping with $100 orders.

Updated chart:

www_marketwatch_com_kaavio_Webhost_charts_big_chart_babea90d80c9c1c1f2ca2886b5488f93._.gif

So is the Bradford exchange a bad place to purchase? Just wandering because they have what appears to be some very nice coin sets for sell, wandering are they way over priced or competitive? Again any and all help is appreciated.

I don't know about the value of collector coins. The Bradford Exchange appears to be way over priced.
If you want investment type of silver, rounds and government coins, look at Ampex, Provident, and several others online. Also look locally for a coin dealer that sells close to what the online companies do.
Local guys are good for small quantities and online can be better for 20 plus coins when you get free shipping. Local dealers are good for the collectable coins also, you can inspect the coin before committing to buying when condition is a large part of the value.
Mike

Back
Top Bottom