• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Official People of Wal Mart Thread

bbb.jpg

I think we should get back to derailing this thread with the discussion of factual observations being described as racist.
The word is so over used now that it's watered down and not really effective like it used to be. Kinda like car alarms. Think back to the 80s and early 90s. Back then when you heard a car alarm going off you would take immediate notice and probably investigate what was going on. But they're so obnoxious and owners don't seem to care that they're going off that when I do hear one I always hope the car IS being stolen or broken into.

The word is so over used now that it's watered down and not really effective like it used to be. Kinda like car alarms. Think back to the 80s and early 90s. Back then when you heard a car alarm going off you would take immediate notice and probably investigate what was going on. But they're so obnoxious and owners don't seem to care that they're going off that when I do hear one I always hope the car IS being stolen or broken into.

That's what a racist would say......or a ******.

Yeah I prefer Kroger for most grocery items but especially beer. The Perry store is one of the older smaller stores. But the one in Bonaire is one of the stores with Starbucks a clothing section, a minute clinic and a damn jewelry store. I don't know why you need all that in a Kroger but they got it.

Go hit the Publix next to the courthouse. I lived like an 1/8 of a mile from there when I lived in Perry. You could see the HOCO bus shop from my backyard.

Go hit the Publix next to the courthouse. I lived like an 1/8 of a mile from there when I lived in Perry. You could see the HOCO bus shop from my backyard.
We're one street over from the post office. Nice quiet area except when the other school let's out one street behind us. But that don't bother me. I grew up right next to Southwest High School.

Back
Top Bottom