• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

Futball is one of the greatest sports of all time. I really wish it would get more popular in the US. What other sports (besides Olympics) brings the entire country together for a common goal? And for everybody saying its not a sport, i would like to see you sprint and run for 90 minuets strait like they do.

Ditto that!

(I couldn't give two ****s about soccer. Not even if I were drunk as hell.)

You cared enough to came in here and make a pointless post though. You should stick to getting drunk "as hell".

I see no point of guys like you coming into a thread you have no interest in, other than to make a stupid comment that is just meant to somehow insult those who share a common hobby.

Last edited:
Futball is one of the greatest sports of all time. I really wish it would get more popular in the US. What other sports (besides Olympics) brings the entire country together for a common goal? And for everybody saying its not a sport, i would like to see you sprint and run for 90 minuets strait like they do.

Well, I used to be able to run really fast.

I could run for longer than 90 mins.

The only part I couldn't get good at was faking an injury and acting like a complete wuss to draw a penalty.

I'm sorry, but I have no respect for that ****. None at all.

(Pathetic. Surrender fest.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom