OFFICIAL USA vs PORTUGAL

Ditto that!

(I couldn't give two ****s about soccer. Not even if I were drunk as hell.)

Well the US will eventually learn that this sport is the biggest in the world and even though we hold our baseball world series and football super bowl very highly to the rest of the world(no matter how highly we think of ourselves) means jack squat.

American pride is one thing, but disregarding the biggest sport in the WORLD is just denial of what we're not capable of yet.

Well the US will eventually learn that this sport is the biggest in the world and even though we hold our baseball world series and football super bowl very highly to the rest of the world(no matter how highly we think of ourselves) means jack squat.

American pride is one thing, but disregarding the biggest sport in the WORLD is just denial of what we're not capable of yet.

Why should we want to get more involved in a BORING sport that we suck at??? :))

No offense, but I frankly don't care what the rest of the world watches. I watch the sports I grew up playing and watching. Soccer may be come big some day here in the States, but I put it in the same category as hockey, nice to watch the championship, but frankly care less the rest of the time. I don't believe we disregard the biggest sport in the world, it is just not a sport I care about, except every four years.

You cared enough to came in here and make a pointless post though. You should stick to getting drunk "as hell".

I see no point of guys like you coming into a thread you have no interest in, other than to make a stupid comment that is just meant to somehow insult those who share a common hobby.

The posts in this thread that are negative are not meant to degrade the fans - just having a little fun at their expense... Spens some more time in the forums and you will see there are lots of wise asses here. It is darn funny at times...

Well, I used to be able to run really fast.

I could run for longer than 90 mins.

The only part I couldn't get good at was faking an injury and acting like a complete wuss to draw a penalty.

I'm sorry, but I have no respect for that ****. None at all.

(Pathetic. Surrender fest.)

So you could run at full speed an dribble the ball while having a defender on you? Why would you want to waste the energy and time to post in here if you hate the sport so much? I used to not like futball till i really started watching it and seeing to amount of skill it took. It truly is amazing the number of ignorant people in this country that think just because people aren't strong and hit each other that its not a sport. Look and the number of matches these people have in one season compared to American football.

You may have been right about the 2-1

Why should we want to get more involved in a BORING sport that we suck at??? :))

If you think that watching a game by a team that represents your country on a world stage in a fierce competetive match as an underdog who is giving a world class team a run for their money is boring, you're
1. Unpatriotic
2. Dead
3. Ignorant
Or all 3

Who cares?

The sport still sucks.

Wussies falling down and clearly faking injury (who miraculously jump right back up one the card is thrown.)

Unbelievable corruption, worthy of Obama's admin:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/brazil...-s-steadfast-corruption-235458789-soccer.html

I think I'm gonna pass. I don't care how big it may be, once I see some fool flopping around like a fish to draw a penalty, I'm out. I got better things to do with my time (even if everyone else doesn't.)

Boring+corrupt=Me not watching

So you could run at full speed an dribble the ball while having a defender on you? Why would you want to waste the energy and time to post in here if you hate the sport so much? I used to not like futball till i really started watching it and seeing to amount of skill it took. It truly is amazing the number of ignorant people in this country that think just because people aren't strong and hit each other that its not a sport. Look and the number of matches these people have in one season compared to American football.

You win!

(In fact, I am now falling to the ground and flopping around to draw a penalty.)

No offense, but I frankly don't care what the rest of the world watches. I watch the sports I grew up playing and watching. Soccer may be come big some day here in the States, but I put it in the same category as hockey, nice to watch the championship, but frankly care less the rest of the time. I don't believe we disregard the biggest sport in the world, it is just not a sport I care about, except every four years.

I understand what u mean as I feel the same about the other sports here. Only watch em when I head over to a super bowl party or to watch the world series.

Beer will bring us all together lol

Back
Top Bottom