• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh Boy!!! USA becoming just like Europe.

9.jpg

Since you brought it up....I'm 42 and have never worn it and I did 20 years in the National Guard and 15 years in construction.
I never smell. Ever. I've gone weeks at a time without a proper shower and all day sweating.
I fully believe that crap makes you stink.
Just because you can't smell yourself doesn't mean others can't. :grey:

Just saw on the news that Millenials are now forgoing deodorant. Now they can be stupid and stinky too. Another reason to steer clear of them. They claim "they just don't need it".

SMDH

Worked with a guy years ago (outside labor in the hot sun) who wouldn't wear deodorant. Said it "wasn't manly". He'd come in to start the day smelling like a billy goat in heat, and get fighting mad because there was usually a bar of soap or a can of deodorant in his locker. He never gave in, guess he went to his grave that way.

My personal choice.....Old Spice Wolfthorne deodorant, NOT anti-perspirant. Even as an old guy, basically just sedentary any more, I can still get pretty "gamey" without it.

There was a guy at Golden Corral last week, that "looked" clean and OK, but downwind of him you lost your appetite quickly, he was ripe.

Back
Top Bottom