• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Oh Boy!!! USA becoming just like Europe.

Just saw on the news that Millenials are now forgoing deodorant. Now they can be stupid and stinky too. Another reason to steer clear of them. They claim "they just don't need it".

SMDH

Well, my Son won't have this problem, I all ready embarrassed him at the movies by saying he smelled like ****! Now, he's makes sure he showers everyday after work!

Standing in line at the bank a couple years ago I suddenly teared up and couldn't breathe without some difficulty. Guy in front of me had a smell that can only be described as "funk." Imagine stale dill pickle brine that's been sitting in the sun for hours, mixed with urine. That's what he smelled like.

Standing in line at the bank a couple years ago I suddenly teared up and couldn't breathe without some difficulty. Guy in front of me had a smell that can only be described as "funk." Imagine stale dill pickle brine that's been sitting in the sun for hours, mixed with urine. That's what he smelled like.
Nasty!

Women that seem to bathe in perfume are just about as bad to me. My throat just closes up and I can hardly breath. A little perfume goes a loooong way.

So how does it work anyway? You smear some stick on your nasty pits. Then smear it on again for how long?
Months?
The same stick?

Imagine how I see you nasty deodorant people!

You wear it to fix your BO problem
I don't wear it because I don't have a BO problem.

And if you were ever in the military you would know that something would be said.
Haha i know just talkin mess. Spent 6 years in the sand box and a contractor and yeah if they stunk they got told real quick by whoever was standin there

My Pop had a fellow doing some yard work for him. The got in the truck, and Pop said " George., I believe one of our deodorant ain't working. Ole George replies, " It mussins be yours, because I don't wear none". lol

Back
Top Bottom