• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Okay I'm into watches again. Post your favorite models

Bravo company limited edition
downloadfile-1.jpg

Has anyone tried Watchgang subscription?
I've been looking at it today. The one month subscription is $29.99. I started to try it for a month but when I put it in the cart it added the $9.95 shipping. Now it's 40 bucks. And it's a "mystery watch". They say on the site that it might be a vintage watch. I've seen hundreds of "vintage" watches for 10 bucks shipped on eBay. And most vintage watches are 35-38 mm. I don't like small watches. I'm not sure I like this gamble.

I think that's called a Helium release valve. Something about venting the built up gas or pressure when (if) you actually dive with it.
AH! My Aragon is the only 1000 meter rated watch i have and the helium relief valve on it is automatic. I thought the second crown was for some under crystal dial but couldn't find one. I am looking at exactly that model and it is so stunningly crisp looking that I am sorely tempted.

20170621_174100.jpg
20170621_173939.jpg

I've been looking at it today. The one month subscription is $29.99. I started to try it for a month but when I put it in the cart it added the $9.95 shipping. Now it's 40 bucks. And it's a "mystery watch". They say on the site that it might be a vintage watch. I've seen hundreds of "vintage" watches for 10 bucks shipped on eBay. And most vintage watches are 35-38 mm. I don't like small watches. I'm not sure I like this gamble.

Signed on for the month to month basic level. I had held off and got an email today from them saying that they were offering me free S&H to sweeten the deal. Had to fiddle with it and then call them to get it to work and then it's only for one month. I was going to subscribe by the yhear to use the free shipping but since it's only one month I decided to take it one bite at a time and see how the watch looks before I decide whether or not to take a second bite. Great timing too...next watch ships the 16th of the month. NEXT month.

Back
Top Bottom