• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Okay.. who will admit they got screwed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
quite frankly I'm pissed off at buyers of $650 glocks, not the sellers. It's idiots like them who drive up the costs since they are to blinded by fear without more decent evidence behind it. that said, I can understand buyers of 10+ round mags, there is still legitimate fear on that front.

Just remember, every time you pay over MSRP for a gun, 2 craigslisters realize this is a profitable black market they can operate in without a license and buy them brand new from stores retailers to sell to the fear filled idiots. These craiglisters are not part of the chain of distribution, they buy from locations intended for consumers and simply tack on additional costs.

More of the supply shortfall has been caused by them getting to the shelves before us then any real personal demand for guns.

quite frankly I'm pissed off at buyers of $650 glocks, not the sellers. It's idiots like them who drive up the costs since they are to blinded by fear without more decent evidence behind it. that said, I can understand buyers of 10+ round mags, there is still legitimate fear on that front.

Just remember, every time you pay over MSRP for a gun, 2 craigslisters realize this is a profitable black market they can operate in without a license and buy them brand new from stores retailers to sell to the fear filled idiots. These craiglisters are not part of the chain of distribution, they buy from locations intended for consumers and simply tack on additional costs.

More of the supply shortfall has been caused by them getting to the shelves before us then any real personal demand for guns.

Is anyone really stupid enough to buy a used Glock for $650? I think these people post glock with absurdely high starting prices in the $650 range, get nothing for a couple days and then accept a normal offer in the $400's, but mark the item as gone with the original asking price still up.

Looks like this thread has turned into a Glock price thread..... and that cool. lots of questions about paying $650 for a used Glock. Academy Sports is one of the largest gun sellers in my area and their Glocks sell out in a very short time when the get them in. Here is their link to a Glock 17..... $620.58 out the door (gun & tax)

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051_474207_-1__?N=39632023&Ntt=glock&Ntk=All

Throw a set of night sights on that new Glock and your over $700 in a flash. Would I pay $650 for that gun from a ODT member in like new condition..... you bet i did and i like it and i could not find it anywhere else. Times have changed on Glock prices for those of us who don't have the time to travel to gun shows and the like. If you want it now.... the price is a bit higher than it was a few months ago. I too hope the market settles down and we can buy at normal prices again, but until then, if you must have it...........

Looks like this thread has turned into a Glock price thread..... and that cool. lots of questions about paying $650 for a used Glock. Academy Sports is one of the largest gun sellers in my area and their Glocks sell out in a very short time when the get them in. Here is their link to a Glock 17..... $620.58 out the door (gun & tax)

http://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/s...0051_474207_-1__?N=39632023&Ntt=glock&Ntk=All

Throw a set of night sights on that new Glock and your over $700 in a flash. Would I pay $650 for that gun from a ODT member in like new condition..... you bet i did and i like it and i could not find it anywhere else. Times have changed on Glock prices for those of us who don't have the time to travel to gun shows and the like. If you want it now.... the price is a bit higher than it was a few months ago. I too hope the market settles down and we can buy at normal prices again, but until then, if you must have it...........

Whoa, I would never drop that kind of cash on a new glock.

I bought a brand spanking , on 4473, new 19 mid hysteria for $460

You need to start checking with your local gun stores before spending over $600 on a glock. Glock has not changed their prices.

Member lists Glock for $425. Another member buys it and relists next day for $625. Both are happy, happy, happy! It happens alot lately. Just click and move on I guess.

Probably could avoid much confusion if this forum was called "everyonesafreakingundealer.net" or "wallyworldgunreseller.com" or "wackypricedammo.org" etc hehe...:D
Honestly and seriously though...all jokes aside...I do think the main problem here is not pricing, but felonious illegal activity which could be used against those of us who love and wish to preserve the 2nd by those who seek to erode it. Greed is a powerful thing, often leading to self destruction.

Brand New Gen 3 Glock 20 from Cherokee Gun during all this madness for $530.

Add NS from Glock for $57.

These prices on here are just stupid.

And if I sold a $650 Glock on here I'd be "nice" and "appreciative" as well. LOL!!!!

Whoa, I would never drop that kind of cash on a new glock.

I bought a brand spanking , on 4473, new 19 mid hysteria for $460

You need to start checking with your local gun stores before spending over $600 on a glock. Glock has not changed their prices.

This.

I coulk walk across the street and pick up my choice of a Glock NEW for $525, and thats just the LGS close to me, which also happens to have Blue Box glocks for $400, however they are currently low on what I want and only have G21's for the $400 price. When they finally get their G19's back in I will be picking up one from then and say goodbye to retards on here listing USED Glocks for twice that price.

This.

I coulk walk across the street and pick up my choice of a Glock NEW for $525, and thats just the LGS close to me, which also happens to have Blue Box glocks for $400, however they are currently low on what I want and only have G21's for the $400 price. When they finally get their G19's back in I will be picking up one from then and say goodbye to retards on here listing USED Glocks for twice that price.

Dude but on here you get an "Ultimate Package"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom