• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Optics ready pistols

Which pistol…

• Total voters
I have both the Canik TP9SFx and a Taurus TX22 competition. The std TX22 is not optics ready. Or at least the one I had was not. I bought the competition upper for it and it's great because it has a heavier barrel and the mount doesn't move with the slide.

The Canik came with the adapter plates for whatever red dot you use. You have to buy one for the TX22 separately.

IMG_5387.JPG
IMG_5389.JPG

Both are cheap fun range guns. Burris Fastfire3 on the Taurus and a Holosun 407C on the Canik.

The red dots are just what these old man eyes ordered!

I have both the Canik TP9SFx and a Taurus TX22 competition. The std TX22 is not optics ready. Or at least the one I had was not. I bought the competition upper for it and it's great because it has a heavier barrel and the mount doesn't move with the slide.

The Canik came with the adapter plates for whatever red dot you use. You have to buy one for the TX22 separately.

View attachment 3546021View attachment 3546022

Both are cheap fun range guns. Burris Fastfire3 on the Taurus and a Holosun 407C on the Canik.

The red dots are just what these old man eyes ordered!

I already have a fastfire 3, so that is probably what I will be doing.
You bought the Tx22 competition upper separately?

One of the best I've had the pleasure of shooting. Optic mounts to barrel. Slide is clearly cut to be as light as possible. Very accurate bull barrel.

I can only assume that there aren't many votes for the TX-22 competition because it's fairly new to the market.

Great suppressor host as well. Will cycle subs reliably.

IMG_20211105_101130.jpg

Back
Top Bottom