• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ordered a new Gun today

Nice! there's a fellow R1 owner. I bought the R1 Hunter 6" Long Slide in 10mm. Spent a small fortune on that bastard and then went a bought a bunch of Wilson Combat parts to replace the internals and trigger, mag catch, ambi safety and slide release. It's a cannon and shoots like a dream. However, congrats on the your new baby but I didn't get a cigar yet.:boink:

Nice! there's a fellow R1 owner. I bought the R1 Hunter 6" Long Slide in 10mm. Spent a small fortune on that bastard and then went a bought a bunch of Wilson Combat parts to replace the internals and trigger, mag catch, ambi safety and slide release. It's a cannon and shoots like a dream. However, congrats on the your new baby but I didn't get a cigar yet.:boink:

Oh NOOOO!!!! Its happening again!!! :shocked: https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog...ington/Remington+R11+10mm+Hunter+Long+Slide+6

It doesn't exist, It doesn't exist, It doesn't exist, It was a dream, It was a dream, It was a dream :sleeping:

Dude! Buds Gun Shop is my place. I go straight to it when I am looking for a gun. They didn't have it when I bought mine and I paid a lot more for it. So much in fact I am embarrassed to say. I got the ring slide back on me on my purchase. Oh well I love it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom