• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Patriots vs Seahawks.

Another crummy aspect of the NFL: An undrafted kid from nowhere, who nobody ever heard of, from a college nobody ever heard of, from a town few people knew even existed, makes one of the greatest plays in NFL history, snatches victory from the very jaws of defeat, saves the season for his team, winning a Super Bowl that was lost.

Is he the MVP? Of course not. They give it to the guy who will sell more pickup trucks and jerseys.

Tom Brady should give that truck to Butler.

Another crummy aspect of the NFL: An undrafted kid from nowhere, who nobody ever heard of, from a college nobody ever heard of, from a town few people knew even existed, makes one of the greatest plays in NFL history, snatches victory from the very jaws of defeat, saves the season for his team, winning a Super Bowl that was lost.

Is he the MVP? Of course not. They give it to the guy who will sell more pickup trucks and jerseys.

Tom Brady should give that truck to Butler.

And they should line up and kiss his ass. They had lost that game until Butler STOLE it back.

#PatsNation! lost my voice. Seattle seemed to give that game away on that last play, justice for Packs giving it away 2 weeks ago? Butler made an amazing play and he will be rewarded with full time job next season with someone for sure(not bad seeing that he wasn't in the NFL last year). Pete Carrol and Wilson had class after game and took blame although we all know it was OC call. **** the other **** heads that wanted to fight, didn't see that **** from Broncos last year when they got **** kicked out of them. Brady will not retire, NO signs of slowing down and I expect them to be contenders for several more years. Go Pats!

Classic Patriots last night. Dig a hole then scramble your way out of it using players no one ever heard of before. Heck, before Bledsoe got injured, who'd ever heard of Tom Brady?

Also, the fact that Paul Allen owns the Seahawks made it a lot sweeter. He's one of the billionaires that helped Bloomberg kill private transfers in Washington state, even though he had just bought a new, fully functional, Panzer tank for his WWII collection. Of course that never made the papers. Total hypocrite.

Tom Brady should give that truck to Butler.[/QUOTE]

Maybe he will. I doubt Brady has been sitting around wondering.. When will I finally get my hands on a Chevy Colorado?

IMG_102976811614020-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom