pats vs colts

Status
Not open for further replies.

rugerceltics13

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
31   0
Reaction score
i hate the patriots, but i feel great watching them beat the colts.

this is what jim irsay gets for giving peyton the boot. i'm not a fan of manning, but it's hard to dislike a guy who's classy as he is and as talented as he is

Man, Blount is a total thug, but he gashed the Colts tonight! With the help of Logan Mankins and company. You think it's just gonna be Brady doing it with his arm and they pound the ball on the ground. The Pats aren't stacked with super stars now, but they get it done. Denver vs New England would be a good one! Welker will have a chip on his shoulder.

Never liked Blount, Brady isn't what he used to be

The incident with Blount punching the Boise State player and his own teammate at Oregon will always be remembered. He's a POS imo, but he runs full steam ahead like a great back should. Still don't like him either, and the Colts really don't like him tonight!

Brady still has what it takes even if he's not in his prime now. Some of those passes Luck pulled off tonight were incredible. He is in year 2 and will continue to improve I believe. Definitely tried to force some desperation plays. Was shaping up to be a good game then the wheels feel off.

The incident with Blount punching the Boise State player and his own teammate at Oregon will always be remembered. He's a POS imo, but he runs full steam ahead like a great back should. Still don't like him either, and the Colts really don't like him tonight!

Brady still has what it takes even if he's not in his prime now. Some of those passes Luck pulled off tonight were incredible. He is in year 2 and will continue to improve I believe. Definitely tried to force some desperation plays. Was shaping up to be a good game then the wheels feel off.

yep that's exactly what i remember about blount. and then i also did some more digging. he had problems at oregon controlling his anger. and off field issues were abundant. but his talent was so immense that they kept him. he will be in NE as long as he can be of value. once he's no longer productive, they'll get rid of him and he'll be just like any other self-entitled jerkwad and be worthless

i hate the patriots, but i feel great watching them beat the colts.

this is what jim irsay gets for giving peyton the boot. i'm not a fan of manning, but it's hard to dislike a guy who's classy as he is and as talented as he is
not a huge PATS fan I am a Tom Brady fan, been a fan since his college days at Michigan, he is a lot tougher then people give him credit for. When I had my P.C route in Johns Creek at C.C.S I had a a couple customers who played with him and one who played against him, all said there is not tougher more intense competitor on the field.. When He retires I will not watch the PATs anymore..

Brady isn't what he used to be

I agree to a certain degree.... Brady always was surrounds by good players.... a few of them have gone to other teams or jail..... I think this has been a slight growing season for him.... They are definitely beatable by any of the remaining teams and then a few....

I agree to a certain degree.... Brady always was surrounds by good players.... a few of them have gone to other teams or jail..... I think this has been a slight growing season for him.... They are definitely beatable by any of the remaining teams and then a few....

hate to say i'm not a fan of brady mostly cuz i don't like the pats and what they've done. but he is a true class act

IMG_25468062058426.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom