Paying a grand for a blow back PCC?

I have an EVO and have had a couple of Hi Point carbines. The EVO is a super cool gun for playing with at the range, but functionally both my HPs did just as well for a fraction of the cost.

It comes down to the same thing about people paying $2000+ for an AR that functions the same as a $499 Ruger or a $799 Colt. You're paying for the brand and a PCC that says "SIG" or "CZ" on the side it's going to command more than one that says 'Hi Point".

Haven't read all the post but from what I remember the CZ is nearly, if not, half the price of a MPX and suppresses better. I wasn't a fan of the EVO at first but I checked out one of the rifles with the fake can at the end and it felt good in hand. I wouldn't mind getting both the EVO and the MPX. I also wouldnt mind a 9mm AR but I hear they dont suppress well.

I like my MP5.

IMG_3720.JPG
IMG_3721.JPG

Other than a bit more recoil - my UMP and MP5 run similar with or without a can in 9mm. Definately more kick for the UMP with 45ACP.
One is roller locked and the other blowback.
Not cheap toys either way.

Funny thing - if we get the HPA ( which I think Ryan and turtle will kill) - most people do t realize how much re-sighting in and round tuning may be required for rifles. Often POI shift.
Plus the cleanup!

Back
Top Bottom