• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Paying a grand for a blow back PCC?

Short barreled SBR's that fold up or break down can also be had in rifle rounds. Even more practical for me. Just my preference.

Foldable battle rifles that can fire in that position are easily double the cost of these PCC's. So there is some difference. And they're still bigger in most cases.

But I hear what you're saying.

The Scorpion and the B&T being able to fire multiple rounds while still folded is a huge plus for me. Since I carry it in a backpack and may not have time to deploy the stock should it be needed.

Reactions: MRH
But yeah.. from a price perspective.., something like a SCAR and CZ Scorpion aren't even close to being around the same price..

Reactions: MRH
Foldable battle rifles that can fire in that position are easily double the cost of these PCC's. So there is some difference. And they're still bigger in most cases.

But I hear what you're saying.

The Scorpion and the B&T being able to fire multiple rounds while still folded is a huge plus for me. Since I carry it in a backpack and may not have time to deploy the stock should it be needed.

Yeah but the Scorpion is way more reasonable in price. I would like to have a PCC so don't get me wrong, but the prices are ridiculous. That's my biggest grips about them.

I'm not sure if I'm familiar with the B&T.

AK underfolder is the one I like.

I'll take my 4" suppressed MPX in my house during a bad situation over any of my 5.56/.300 AR's all day. It's not even close how fast I can run that platform vs my AR's. Huge magwell, ambi bolt release, almost imperceptible recoil, zero muzzle rise and no nasty concussion or flash. It's just a notch above running a .22 rimfire and has been flawless so far.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I'll take my 4" suppressed MPX in my house during a bad situation over any of my 5.56/.300 AR's all day. It's not even close how fast I can run that platform vs my AR's. Huge magwell, ambi bolt release, almost imperceptible recoil, zero muzzle rise and no nasty concussion. It's just a notch above running a .22 rimfire and has been flawless so far.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Too bad they are so expensive. Of course they're worth it if you use it for HD.
The MPX has a locking system doesn't it?
4" is sweet.

I'd have to agree but 33rnd glock magazines negate the advantage a 5lb "pistol" has over one i can keep on my person

The biggest market is for gun-gaming. Uspsa and the like.

Don't have to deal with ATF forms to transport state to state... no tax stamp. Etc.

For general home defense purposes.., I agree 100%. A 16" PCC is pretty worthless.

An SBR that folds up and goes in a backpack however... fairly practical I think.

image (57).jpeg

Back
Top Bottom