• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

People that run pawn shops/ gun stores that have no idea whats going on

Haven't heard fo that one, though I doubt anything they would have would be worth me burning a couple gallons of diesel to get to them
Actually Dawsonville Pawn is a great gun shop that just has the name Pawn. It has several hundred guns and a very knowledgeable staff. I'd put it up against Cherokee but a little higher priced. Definitely recommend though.

Plus you can take the family and drop them off at the outlet mall next door!

Actually Dawsonville Pawn is a great gun shop that just has the name Pawn. It has several hundred guns and a very knowledgeable staff. I'd put it up against Cherokee but a little higher priced. Definitely recommend though.

Plus you can take the family and drop them off at the outlet mall next door!

Again, with the gun shops much closer to me I have no rel reason to go up there. Not saying they are a bad shop by any means. Were I in the area I'd definitely check them out...just not worth the drive to me just to go to their shop.

What's even better is when they hand you a used pistol to examine and it looks like the last time it had a good cleaning was when Carter was governor. How can you expect to sell something that hasn't been serviced? LMAO!

i heard one of my dads friends got handed a loaded used gun at a pawn shop before. this was in the 90s, had one in the chamber and none in the mag. somehow it made it into the display case like that. idiots

Back
Top Bottom