• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow im mexican and i had no idea their were so many racists on here im ashamed
Well if you are so offended, block all the people on here that you perceive as bigots. That way you won’t have to do business with them. The truth is with all the interracial children being born in Georgia, and all the Latinos, Asians, Africans, and middle easterners moving in soon enough whites will be extinct. So loosen up on the race card primo. To the original poster, by any chance do you think your nephew may have known the guys that attacked him. Maybe he was meeting them there and what ever they had going on went wrong? I hope he recovers well and they catch the pieces of human waste.

Wow im mexican and i had no idea their were so many racists on here im ashamed
So, are you ashamed because the perps that assaulted Tazz's nephew were Hispanic or because they were described as Hispanic? Seriously dude? Damn, I think it's time I try out that highfalutin' ignore button thingy....

something that happened while my 70 year old father and me were working on the driveway welding up a motorcycle project.He was in the process of striking an arc when two mexican guys poped up on drive way...I had my hand on my pistol and fixing to unholster it when one guy asked if he could have some water..Dad was kind of startled when they showed up..but gave me the look of hold on a second..they had broke down in the intersection( blown radiator cap) and was needing some water for the radiator..he keeps a rain barrel and told them to get it from there..all eyes where upon them at the time..so benefit of the doubt..but i was ready just in case it went south never took my hand off my concealed carry..but Dad wondered if i wasn't there would he have been prepared or totally startled..he doesn't hear to well these days and often doesn't wear his hearing aids (mother..so he doesn't have to listen) and it wasnt to be racist it was you showed up unannounced and a stranger on a senors driveway.

something that happened while my 70 year old father and me were working on the driveway welding up a motorcycle project.He was in the process of striking an arc when two mexican guys poped up on drive way...I had my hand on my pistol and fixing to unholster it when one guy asked if he could have some water..Dad was kind of startled when they showed up..but gave me the look of hold on a second..they had broke down in the intersection( blown radiator cap) and was needing some water for the radiator..he keeps a rain barrel and told them to get it from there..all eyes where upon them at the time..so benefit of the doubt..but i was ready just in case it went south never took my hand off my concealed carry..but Dad wondered if i wasn't there would he have been prepared or totally startled..he doesn't hear to well these days and often doesn't wear his hearing aids (mother..so he doesn't have to listen)
I can relate to your dad Brad!! Glad to see that he is still here and that you spend quality time with him..I will say in any situation, it is better to have your guard on than be lax..Well done Sir!

I can relate to your dad Brad!! Glad to see that he is still here and that you spend quality time with him..I will say in any situation, it is better to have your guard on than be lax..Well done Sir!
im always in code yellow..and my wife makes sure of that..she keeps me totally aware..and it used to not be that way with her.man the times have changed..I try to spend as much time as possible..I have a sister that is a total disrespectful ****...i feel i have to over compensate for her lack of respect..Yeah Dink I think you met him on the mountain cruise at Colonial Pooles..we opened his eyes to the ODT world! and thank you sir!

As always, trash is trash, comes in a variety of colors
Absolutely. The closest I've been to a straight up gunfight in the states involved two white trash redneck tweakers in the backwoods of Troy NC, a sawed off shotgun and a Glock 19....wait does that make me a racist? Y'all crackers know what I'm talking bout' :becky: seriously though that was a bad day smh sin touches EVERY man and woman

To the original poster, by any chance do you think your nephew may have known the guys that attacked him. Maybe he was meeting them there and what ever they had going on went wrong? I hope he recovers well and they catch the pieces of human waste.
Look, do you really think for one minute I'd have posted this if I thought for one second that my nephew was even partially at fault here?!?! If I thought he had anything to do with causing this I'd beat his ass myself and he damn sure knows I can do it. When he was a senior in high school he was about 6'1" & 280 lbs benching 360 lbs, I was 55 years old and all of 5'8" & 150 lbs soaking wet with all kinds of back problems including 5 bad discs in my back & neck. He started goofing around thinking he could push ol' uncle Tazz around, when he lowered his head and bull rushed me I slapped his big ass in a guillotine and dropped all my weight on top of him so fast all he could do was fall to his knees and beg me not to put him to sleep. Nah, he don't wanna get embarrassed like that again.
Oh yeah, thanks for the well wishes for him though. Smh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom