• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow im mexican and i had no idea their were so many racists on here im ashamed
IMG_5061.JPG

Wow, that's just great. My nephew gets hurt, I had to take him to the ER and you're gonna chime in to call people racists. Thanks a lot man, I really appreciate that. Now where did my sarcasm button go, Smdh.....

I just went back and read the entire thread again. Care to quote all these racist comment you are implying? I can't find any at all. Unless you automatically associate terms like "Bastards", Scumbags", "Lowlifes", and "POS" with folks of Mexican or Central/South American Heritage. Do you? Is that a problem you have?

Our outrage is with criminals and it's justified.

I just went back and read the entire thread again. Care to quote all these racist comment you are implying? I can't find any at all. Unless you automatically associate terms like "Bastards", Scumbags", "Lowlifes", and "POS" with folks of Mexican or Central/South American Heritage. Do you? Is that a problem you have?

Our outrage is with criminals and it's justified.

I couldn't have said it any better, thanks brother. It's nobody's fault on here that the attackers were ID'd as hispanic males, they were heard speaking spanish to each other after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom