• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR SURROUNDINGS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope these bastards are caught. When I go to get air in my tires I always keep my head on a swivel. I always feel like I would be an easy target for thieves. Life shouldn’t be like that unfortunately it is.

Let me know what kind of silver coin he had taken from him, I may have a replacement...
Thanks man, I'll ask him but it just won't be the same since the one that was stolen was given to him by his Dad just before he died a few months ago. He wants that one back. It was one of the only things his Dad had left to leave him, his Dad had no insurance and he had to sell pretty much everything he had for the cancer treatments.

I’ll pray for his recovery to be quick and painless. I’ll pray that the law brings the pigs to justice.

We all know that murderizing thugs that have no reason to live will pray upon anyone,anytime, anyplace and we as sheepdogs will continue to protect the sheep from the wolf
Yep, and I am the sheepdog of the family. Well, me and my two sons are.

Wow !

The Welcome station . How sad :(

These vermon are just looking for opportunities. I hope they mess with some ole redneck that empties a mag in them an chunks them in the river !!!
I know, right? I HATE what's happened to this county, I was telling my wife just the other day that I wish I could get ahold of all the county commissioners and city councilmen who are responsible for all this growth and punch em' right in the mouth.

Just a thought Tazz Tazz maybe y’all should build a wall.... seems to keep the undesirables out of my neighborhood just ask @lftd&pwrstrok'n
You ain't right man. Lol!

Is it possible there are security cameras that captured anything? Man, I am sorry to hear this!
Yeah, we're waiting for the owner to get back in town so the Detectives can view them. Thanks.

Yep, there were 2 city and 2 county there at 0430 this morning. I was wondering why he would be waiting at Welcome Station in the dark out in the middle of nowhere when Hemricks is right up the road?
Young & not as street wise as us older guys. Plus he was excited about starting a new job, just wanted to get some gas in his car to go to work. This was a wake up call for him, hope he learns from it.

Oh yes, I was LEO back in those days in a County outside of Atlanta, had to go to court in Fulton County, another Deputy with me had never been in a strip bar before, we were in civies and stopped by, a girl who was dancing totally naked saw me come in and ran over and jumped in my lap and started kissing me all over, I had rescued her from a Domestic fight several months earlier, the Deputy with me was laughing so hard his pistol fell out of his holster to the floor, several people ran out, I think they thought we looked like Hit Men in the suits, I liked to never got that girl off me. The Purple Onion was a really wild dive in it's day :becky:

Remember the Purple Onion? The drinking age was still 18 and they could only dance topless last time I was there. Lol! Ahh, the good ol' days. Haha!
[/QUOTE]
Lmao! My Dad was a Detective for Clayton Co. Police Dept. in the 70's & 80's. Last time I was in the Purple Onion a lot of the girls were Outlaws Ol' Ladies, that was many moons ago. Lol!

Sorry to hear this buddy. Right down the street from me. I'll put the word out and see if anything shakes loose.
Thanks, much appreciated.

Tazz, if yall saddle up let me know. I hate f****** trash like that. Hope Nic recovers well.
Will do, thanks. I'm hoping the Law gets em' first though, I'm too old to go to prison. Lol!

Glad he is ok......get him licensed, trained and armed......
I would but I don't think he's mature enough yet and he's too hot headed to be carrying. Give him a couple of years and he'll probably be ready, I don't want him doing anything stupid and getting himself in trouble with the law.

Won't go if there's a dozen of us who never saw you there. Just sayin......
Ahh, gotcha. See no evil, hear no evil & speak no evil. I know this saying very well. Lol!

Sorry to hear about your relative being attacked... Also glad to hear he wasn't hurt worse than he was... Scumbags are everywhere nowadays... You definitely gotta keep your head on a swivel... Hope that somebody catches the bastards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom