• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Please school me

Nsegg

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
50   0
Reaction score
I have a trust that was drawn up by silencer Co. years ago, when I purchased my first can. Since then I have not gotten any NFA Items. My father is the only other trustee on my trust. What do I/We need to do to purchase a new can? Where do I go for the fingerprints and photos, and anything else needed

My suggestion is a silencershop kiosk, finger prints are done right then, pics are uploaded with your phone. All done . I use the one at cherokee gun and pawn in canton. Take your father with you so he can fill out a responsible persons form and done..and they have a good selection of cans and can order you anything they dont have on hand

My suggestion is a silencershop kiosk, finger prints are done right then, pics are uploaded with your phone. All done . I use the one at cherokee gun and pawn in canton. Take your father with you so he can fill out a responsible persons form and done..and they have a good selection of cans and can order you anything they dont have on hand

This. If location is better you can use Quiet Riot in McDoungh or Georgia Gun store in Gainesville, all are A#1.

I have a trust that was drawn up by silencer Co. years ago, when I purchased my first can. Since then I have not gotten any NFA Items. My father is the only other trustee on my trust. What do I/We need to do to purchase a new can? Where do I go for the fingerprints and photos, and anything else needed
Might touch base with Mike at Dog Leg Arms. He's in Paulding and a great guy to buy a suppressor from !

If it is not written with a 41F amendment, then you will both need to submit finger prints and photos.
Otherwise you could contact nfalawyers.com and have them amend the trust and only you will need to submit fingerprints and photos.

Back
Top Bottom