• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Plumbing with pex. Tips tricks and advice, step on in .

I don't see any problem using CPVC pipe and fittings. It's been around for a long time.
IMG_1348.jpeg
No problem until the defective elbows split open .
Under your cement slab floor …..

View attachment 5820379No problem until the defective elbows split open .
Under your cement slab floor …..
never had that problem because I run it overhead and come down in the walls to the fixtures. The attic insulation keeps it insulated from freezing and I CAN get to it if needed without a sledge hammer or concrete saw. Mine has been working without a problem since I built my house in 1976.

never had that problem because I run it overhead and come down in the walls to the fixtures. The attic insulation keeps it insulated from freezing and I CAN get to it if needed without a sledge hammer or concrete saw. Mine has been working without a problem since I built my house in 1976.
"run it overhead"
:ear::ear::ear:

copper (underground) or pex is the only way to go - if you have a lot of fitting and room buy the crimper (expansion tool is usually not worth it and not usable in many applications) if its tight or not many fittings buy press to fit (in your own place buy the brand bands and tool)

That’s good until a defective pipe or fitting lets go, or some workman steps on it. Then it’s the wife asking, “honey, why is it raining in the house?”.

Back
Top Bottom