• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PMAGS, buy now or Black Friday?

You could wait and they may go a little lower (few bucks) or buy now and not have to worry about prices/supply in the future. All it will take is one event and, between the blood thirsty anti-2A media /leftist and the pathetic wussified republicans, you may see all sorts of gun control legislation bills being proposed. It doesn't have to pass just get proposed to send the market prices skyrocketing. Beter safe than sorry.
Repukicans have lost it. Within the next eight years you will see one of the strictest gun control bills in history passed by both houses and placed on the president's desk for signature. Flip a coin to see if signs it.

Oh...and buy your pmags now if you want them. If they get cheaper? Buy more pmags.

I agree with cmshoot cmshoot on DSG; I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years and they run good deals on bundles of Pmags.
I also watch for Quantico Tactical at the Expo gun show, sometimes they drive down from NC and always have good prices on Magpul gear.
For a while every time I placed an online order I always added a mag or 2 (or 10),so I have enough for every gun I have that I don't have to panic if someone screams 'the BAN is coming, the BAN is coming'.

I agree with cmshoot cmshoot on DSG; I've ordered a lot of stuff from them over the years and they run good deals on bundles of Pmags.
I also watch for Quantico Tactical at the Expo gun show, sometimes they drive down from NC and always have good prices on Magpul gear.
For a while every time I placed an online order I always added a mag or 2 (or 10),so I have enough for every gun I have that I don't have to panic if someone screams 'the BAN is coming, the BAN is coming'.

I did the same. Constantly adding 1-4 mags with orders from Brownell's or other places. Next I knew, I had 54 PMags. Couldn't figure out how that happened.....

I did the same. Constantly adding 1-4 mags with orders from Brownell's or other places. Next I knew, I had 54 PMags. Couldn't figure out how that happened.....
I recently found a 10 pack I got from somewhere that I don't even remember getting.
Why the preference of pmags over aluminum or stainless? Personally I like stainless
I was getting both PMAGS and aluminum and a few Troy Battlemags so I have a variety to try out, I discovered one of my lowers doesn't drop empty PMAGS but will drop metal mags. I like PMAGS because they have been reliable for me but I haven't crawled around in the sand or mud or snow with any mag in a long time so your experience may differ.

Why the preference of pmags over aluminum or stainless? Personally I like stainless

Haven't had a problem with a single one. They are inexpensive. Great warranty if something ever does go wrong. Designed to correct some of the issues the original USGI mags have when loaded with 30rds. I like the dust covers.

Back
Top Bottom