• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pocket Knife

Such a small gift but one I hope my son can appreciate. He’ll be five this year, seems like a good age to give him one.
If you give him a slip joint model, stock up on bandaids and antiseptic. And wait for the wife's "I told you he'd cut himself". In first and second grades The backs of my fingers were always cut from the knife folding closed due to poor technique.

Nice read. I've still got some cheap knives i got at flea market when I was a kid.
I need to get my daughter a couple knives for when she gets older. Need to get her a 22lr too!

Dad gave me my first one when I was 5, a Boy Scout knife. Been carrying a knife ever since. Carried a Buck 110 folder in the sheath on my hip in high school but that was the 70’s...

Over 70 years old now, been carrying a knife since I was 5 or 6 years old.

Old man told me once if you didn't cut yourself with you're knife you would probably lose it.......

I couldn't even throw this case away........
case.jpeg
...This thing has cut me so many times......

My first was just like this.

Vintage-Imperial-Fishing-Synthetic-Mother-Pearl-Pocket-Knife.jpg

Got it young.

Played a joke on my mom one day. Put my finger in the can opener part and poured fake blood all around it.

She wore my butt out over that one...now that I'm an adult with children of my own I understand.

Back
Top Bottom