• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging At Adventure Outdoors?

Adventure Outdoors is price GOUGING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me understand. We don't want anyone to tell us what firearm we can or can't own but we DO want the right to tell a merchant how to price his merchandise. A bit of a double standard. If you don't like it, walk away. Either someone will agree with the merchant and buy it or the merchant will realize the error of their ways and make adjustments.

Fear-mongering at its best. Every employee I dealt with there last Saturday warned about the coming ban. They have to be following orders from the top.

Yeah FOX news the NRA and extreme Right. Oh yeah their "job creator" boss too. Can't have paranoia cake and not eat it toooo.:grey: Why do we do this to ourselfs.? Seems like this just happened 4 years ago.

Help me understand. We don't want anyone to tell us what firearm we can or can't own but we DO want the right to tell a merchant how to price his merchandise. A bit of a double standard. If you don't like it, walk away. Either someone will agree with the merchant and buy it or the merchant will realize the error of their ways and make adjustments.
It's not a double standard at all...if AO had always had Pmags for $30 and BX-25 for $60, it wouldn't be an issue....but now, post electon, they double the prices and hawk them as "Pre-ban" and shout from the counters to "get them while you still can.?" That's fear mongering and preying on the ignorant in the community...and as a member of that community I find their behavior reprehensible.

I'd sell them every 10/22 mag I've got at that price... But I don't think anyone at their store would pay those prices. Therefore, I vote bastards.

Fear-mongering at its best. Every employee I dealt with there last Saturday warned about the coming ban. They have to be following orders from the top.

+1! As of the time I'm posting this, the Ruger OEM "Hi-Caps" for the 10/22 are still "In Stock" on Ruger's own website, at $29.95 each...So, I'm calling "Price Gouge" on AO! they should be ASHAMED....mikey357

Yeah FOX news the NRA and extreme Right. Oh yeah their "job creator" boss too. Can't have paranoia cake and not eat it toooo.:grey: Why do we do this to ourselfs.? Seems like this just happened 4 years ago.

Yeah, I forgot about the NRA. I don't know how since they ask for money every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom