• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging At Adventure Outdoors?

Adventure Outdoors is price GOUGING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me how this is price gouging.

I'm not a huge fan of AO but they can charge whatever they want. The consumer can decide wether or not to buy any given item.

Help me understand. We don't want anyone to tell us what firearm we can or can't own but we DO want the right to tell a merchant how to price his merchandise. A bit of a double standard. If you don't like it, walk away. Either someone will agree with the merchant and buy it or the merchant will realize the error of their ways and make adjustments.

Last I checked owning guns was protected by the constitution and charging an obscene amount for a magazine is not.

Ah, they suck regardless :) They set the price, if people are stupid enough to pay 25 bucks for a basic pmag, they deserve it.

Ww boater, Chuck i think it is, you have a firearms and ammo business, I saw you at the gun show Sunday , very surprised you would openly draw negative attention to another business of your type!!!!! What's your agenda? I won't do business with you from now on! Don't. Like the way you conduct yourself. Sorry . Very surprised at your public display of criticism of another business.

Ww boater, Chuck i think it is, you have a firearms and ammo business, I saw you at the gun show Sunday , very surprised you would openly draw negative attention to another business of your type!!!!! What's your agenda? I won't do business with you from now on! Don't. Like the way you conduct yourself. Sorry . Very surprised at your public display of criticism of another business.
A.O. employee. :tape:

O, since its not cool to bash people in the same business. Ill take over for him, since Im in the beer business. F.A.O., price gouging, rude, know-it-all fools. Ill say it again. F.A.O.

Last edited:

And that sir is your choice, I am sure the owner of Walmart thanks you for your business.

A.O. employee. :tape:

Who me? No sir.

Sorry I have made a couple of folks upset. I was just sharing my experience at AO today, just like so many other have shared their experiences at other stores.......

Last edited:
Do you propose government price fixing?

Not at all, I'm just saying the reason we can complain about the government wanting to control our guns is because they are protected by the 2nd amendment, pricing at a store is not.

If someone doesn't like the price of an item they can not buy it but if the government try's to take our guns there isn't much we can do peacefully.

Just clarifying why it's apples and oranges to complain about pricing and gun control

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom