• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price Gouging At Adventure Outdoors?

Adventure Outdoors is price GOUGING

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, its real. I would not have taken the picture if I thought they where not for real. The Butler Creek mag next to this one for $49.99 assured me AO is a bunch of fear mongering bastards....

Mother of god.

I was really hoping some silly employee just put the mags in the wrong location. Somebody might as well stand outside and thump people in the nuts on there way in.

If your dumb enough to buy it then you deserve to get ripped off. I'm not saying it's right but it happens everywere. I see guns posted here that never sell even after price reductions. Could it be they are priced to high? maybee.

I hope they choke on them.
It's not gouging I guess but it damn sure is fear mongering and trying to screw the very people that support you. I'll never buy ANYTHING there again. I posted pretty much the same results on their pmag pricing a few weeks ago in another thread.

**** AO! - Cherokee Gun, Ga. Firing Line and Hi-Calibre are all on my way home and seem to appreciate my business.

Adventure Outdoors, if your reading this you have lost a customer FOR LIFE. I hope you go bankrupt. I will make it my goal to spread the word of what yall are doing. Blood sucking vampires!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

GA Firing Line all the way baby!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom