Prince has passed away at the age of 57

my ex made me go with her in 1983 to see him in concert. I went under duress. but once the show started I was blown away and became a fan of that little, spinning, guitar twirling, splits dancing, constantly moving squeaky voiced Mo Fo. he put on one hell of a show and we ended up going to 3 more of his concerts. RIP man, you were one hell of a guitar player and entertainer. GOD SPEED.....

TAKE A BOW BROTHER............

View attachment 751108

About the same here. When my wife introduced me to his music in like 1980 I just thought he was another flash in the pan "new wave" freakazoid, and I reluctantly tolerated it because the chicks liked it. Then you see him tear it up one time, watch his performance, start listening, and realize That dude was a true multi talented rock n roll badass. Yep he certainly broadened my taste in music and I became a fan.
Rest easy and rock on man.

Live streaming in chronological order Live Stream | The Current from Minnesota Public Radio

So which one of you guys is going to change your Avatar to the Prince symbol? People are doing that crap on Facebook. One of my friends said she "cant breathe". Dude was talented no doubt, but when did he last do something worthwhile? If you feel like you "lost a piece of yourself" (another Facebook post) when Prince dies you have a problem.

Dude was talented no doubt, but when did he last do something worthwhile?

Not sure about the other stuff and the actions of some of his fans, But apparently he was quite the quiet philanthropist and "did worthwhile things" constantly for the benefit of others who were mostly strangers. Just didn't have the need to boast about or publicize it. Those who were close to him say he was a very humble man off stage.

DJD, following Michael?
I spent from 83 to 85 asking how in the hell can anyone think Michael was better than Prince. Prince was ten times the entertainer, musician and song writer. I really didn't follow him after Purple Rain when he got really weird. But I don't blame him f9r changing his name to a mystery symbol in the 90s. It was all to break free of Sony Music. Every artist hated Sony Music.

Back
Top Bottom