• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Purdue Destroying Ohio

I believe Urban is on the way out. He just has that look. Same “look” he had when he was at Florida in 2009. That “Im just freaking DONE” look. Once competition catches up to his teams like Saban did back in 2009 he cant handle it. I predict this will be his last year at OSU. He MIGHT go one more year but I doubt it.
Some sports announcer has said the exact same thing you just said BASS.. I've never liked liked URBAN...

It was fantastic! So glad Tyler Trent got to see his team DEMOLISH ohio state suckeyes!

Growing up in Illinois, it was hard to tell who we hated more Michigan or Ohio State. The Fighting Illini haven't had a decent football team for over 50 years....the Grabowski/Butkus years, when we actually won the Rose Bowl.

THE Ohio State got THEIR asses handed to them, Go Boilermakers!!!

It was fantastic! So glad Tyler Trent got to see his team DEMOLISH ohio state suckeyes!

I knew nothing of that young man or his story. I just spent the last 30 minutes reading/watching all about it. What a wonderful win for Purdue and Tyler. Everybody, even the OSU fans, should be happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom