• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range Day ----- 40 S&W at 150 yards, one shot one kill........

Stringbender

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Bender of Strings
72   0
Reaction score
On a 30 lb freon jug. I have a witness who is a member here that will soon be along to tell you how many I missed trying to do it again. Hickok45 I am not. All in all a VERY fun day, the weather was awesome and we burned a bunch of powder. I shot the Mak90, AR, several .22 rifles and more, so now headed to the store to buy ammo...............

Jim

Nice! Once went through almost 3 mags on my .45 trying to hit a 12" steel plate @300 yards. I was lobbing the things in there watching them hit the sand and walked them in . Shot 18 rang it . I feel my mortaring skills are better now. lol

I didn't take any pics, but the jug was hanging from two bungee cords off a swingset. The .40 did not penetrate the jug but, when I lit it up with the Mak90 it did some rotations as there was probably a half pound or so of liquid 410a in it) My favorite target of the day was a steel human shape with a hostage head that swings around to the other side when hit. We tried some 400 yard stuff but I need more practice or bigger targets.

It surely must have happened, 'cause here are the PIGS!!

PIG.JPGpig2.jpgpig3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom