• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Rant on high fence hunting

Man, hunters have it bad enough in the public eye without these guys making a mockery out of the whole experience.

I'd rather miss a deer and learn from my mistakes than to kill one trapped in a deer farm.

I agree with ya bubba. That type of killing is for people that don't know how to hunt. I'm definitely a tree hugger. I love the woods, do my best to pick up other people's trash in the woods, and love to spend time outdoors. I can't stand to have that type of killing associated with hunting. I can only imagine how disgusted my late grandfather would be at what passes for hunting and conservation today. The old timers had a respect for the land and animals, most would probably be labled "tree huggers" today.

I agree with ya bubba. That type of killing is for people that don't know how to hunt. I'm definitely a tree hugger. I love the woods, do my best to pick up other people's trash in the woods, and love to spend time outdoors. I can't stand to have that type of killing associated with hunting. I can only imagine how disgusted my late grandfather would be at what passes for hunting and conservation today. The old timers had a respect for the land and animals, most would probably be labled "tree huggers" today.

If I hunted just to kill animals I'd have quit a long time ago. Most of the fun is scouting the woods, watching the animals, planting food for them. I've hugged many a tree, it's hard to get in a stand without doing it sometimes. Isn't much that will get me fired up faster then to have someone disrespect nature.

Back
Top Bottom