• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Really? No way to silence a FEMA Alert Test?

True. The day before 9/11 no one would have ever thought they would bring down the towers with box cutters.
Funny thing is there were large scale test exercises occurring on 9/11/2001 pertaining to Northcom airspace. There were drills being run during the Boston bombing and even photo proof of Craft International being present before the attack. And many more examples.

Not saying I believe any conspiracy or connection, but stranger things have happened.

putting mine in the microwave oven. it is a good Faraday cage.
SOME microwaves are good. But not all. I put my phone in the one at home, called it from the landline and my cell didn’t ring.
I put it in the microwave at work, called it and it rang inside of that one.

Oh, the conspiracy theories!

So everyone tomorrow who has taken the jab will receive signals that will activate the marburg virus hidden in the sirum.

Finally, the Zombie apocalypse!
I heard we would just pop a massive boner that would time out in 3:59:59 so we wouldn’t have to seek medical assistance.

putting mine in the microwave oven. it is a good Faraday cage.

the one at work cooks people too. don't stand close to it. IF it isn't blocking EMF...it isn't blocking microwaves!! LOLOLOL check yo sperms brah!!
My microwave sucks then. I tried the cellphone thing and it didn't even slow it down.
I really need to reconsider watching my popcorn pop with my nose against the glass.

Back
Top Bottom